This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Favorite moviesAmerican Beauty, Donnie Darko, Mr. Nobody, Martyrs, Princess MononokeFavorite TV showsThe Walking Dead, Dexter, Game of ThronesFavorite bands / musical artistsElliott Smith, CocoRosie, Kishi Bashi, Grieves, Susanne SundforFavorite booksThe Count of Monte Cristo, Veronika Decides to DieFavorite gamesDr. Mario, Tetris, Tales of Symphonia, Okami, Guitar HeroFavorite gaming platformSuper Nintendo
I can't wait anymore... I'm gonna start posting these. x3 So I started this huge project a while ago.... I'm studying the tarot, and doing this project is a great way for me to remember the meanings of all of the cards. I'm assigning a character of mine to each card.... so, here is the first in my series of my character tarot cards.
Kariana de Lionheart
naivete, innocence, open mindedness, optimism, childlike wonder, being born again, taking a risk, faith in a higher power, a new phase of life, pure potential
"The beginning of a journey. A leap into the unknown."
Kariana is the perfect candidate to represent the fool. She's a petty typical naive, excited-for-adventure heroine who is just starting out on her great journey to change the world.... She perceives it with careless enthusiasm, expecting the best out of the path before her..… yet, she knows nothing of the world.
When this card is reversed, it means foolishness and fear of the unknown--both are also traits that Kariana has. Poor judgement, gullibility; her naivete becomes a problem and she can be so incredibly foolish. She is, honestly, one of my least intellectual characters... You have to be an idiot to wear high heels when you're going to be hiking around the world!
1. Do you snore? I don't think so... only if I'm sick and stuffed up
2. Are you a lover or a fighter? Totally a lover, as much as I'd like to be a fighter. XD
3. What’s your worst fear? ... I really can't say.
4. As a kid, where you a lego maniac? No, I played with them but it wasn't my toy of choice.
5. What do you think of “reality” tv? Shitty
6. Do you chew on your straws? Sometimes...
7. Were you a cute baby? I don't think that's possible, considering I was a baby.
8. Is the single life for you? In my 23 years, I've never been in a legitimate relationship and I have never found reason to complain about it. XD I have an incredibly strong aversion to commitment and immediately distrust anyone who likes me... I make myself very difficult to be pursued. Here's an Atmosphere lyric to describe me: "She was aggressively passive to the point she would have intimidated any man who tried to catch it"
9. What colour is your keyboard? Uh, black?
10. Do your sing in the shower? Never
11. Have you ever sky-dived before? Never... I'd consider it, but it would make me nervous in the least. XD I really don't know if I'd have the balls to try it or not!
12. Any secret talents? Wouldn't that be a secret?
13. What’s your ideal vacation spot? Iceland ;_;
14. Can you swim? Yes, but I do it rarely anymore...
16. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko”? One of my all time favorites~~
17. Do you care about the ozone? Of course..... I'm not doing much good for it though with my gas-guzzling Jeep. D:
18. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? What my wife said, just bite it. XD
19. Can you sing the alphabet backwards? I'd have to think a lot about it, but I think I could achieve it XD
20. Have you ever been on an airplane? Yup
21. Are you a single child? Nope, got myself a nii-san
22. Do you prefer electronic or manual pencil sharpeners? Don't have much of a preference
23. What’s your stand on hunting? I don't particularly support it... if the hunters do it for food and make use of the hide, then I'm less against it. Killing for sport...
24. Is marriage in your future? I can't see that far into the future. XD It's never been in my plans
25. Do you like your handwriting? Yes
26. What are you allergic to? Nothing that I know of. I pray I don't get my mom's shrimp and coconut allergies 'cause I love those XD
27. When was the last time you said 'I love you?' When I called my Mama this afternoon
28. Is Tupac still alive? I doubt it
29. Do you cry at weddings? No...
30. How do you like your eggs? Over medium... or poached :3
31. Are blondes dumb? I am blonde, I swear I'm kind of smart!
32. Where does the other sock end up? Usually in the sheets of my bed
33. What time is it? 4:30 in the afternoon
4. Do you have a nickname? Raye Raye / Mama Raye / Chee-ka
35. Is McDonald's disgusting? Yeah. I haven't eaten there since my junior year of high school. (6 years ago?)
36. When was the last time you were in a car? About 2 hours ago, I'll be back in it in half and hour. XD Rarely a day goes by that I'm not in my vehicle
37. Do you prefer baths or showers? Baths, nice and cozy and that's all I ever had growing up. XD Actually having the option to take a shower is nice, though.
38. Is Santa Claus real? You tell me!
39. Do you like having you neck kissed? It's quite nice... u/////u
40. Are you afraid of the dark? Not remotely~ I live about 80% of my life at night XD
41. What are you addicted to? Driving. Avoiding people. Procrastination. XD
42. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Ummm..... depends how I'm feeling! I like both
43. Can you crack your neck? Yes, I do it all the time XD
44. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Nope
45. How many times have you brushed your teeth today? Once. About to be twice
46. Is drug free the way to be? *shrug* <<
47. Are you a heavy sleeper? Not at all. =____= Lightest sleeper ever...
48. What colour are your eyes? Hazel~ (brown/green)
50. Do you like your life? Depends on the day.
51. Who’s better: Stone Cold or The Rock? Don't know, don't care
52. Are you psychic I believe so... I have an very keen intuition
53. Have you read "Catcher in the Rye"? Yup... I related to Holden when I was a cynical high schooler XD
54. Do you play any instruments? Not anymore... used to play piano and clarinet... and cello, when I was really young
55. Have you ever stolen money? Uuuhm.... No. XD I found a 20 someone left in the self-checkout of a grocery store yesterday and took it, felt a little guilty... <<
56. Can you snowboard? Never tried. XD I'm not very good a skiing though
57. Do you like camping? I love it. XD Though I usually feel miserable the next day because it's nearly impossible for me to sleep. (;__;"" The 5 week road/camp trip I took this summer was hard because of that...)
58. Do you snort when you laugh? I do XDD
59. Do you believe in magic? I do
60. Are dogs a man’s best friend? Meeeh.. My best friends are cats
61. You believe in divorce? It exists, doesn't it? If people find they aren't as compatible as they thought, they shouldn't be together...
62. Can you do the moonwalk? I wish
63. Do you make a lot of mistakes? Yeah...
64. Is it cold outside today? It's about 10 degrees...
65. What was the last thing you ate? Pho :3
66. Do you wear nail polish? Never XD
67. Have you ever been kissed? Yes
68. What's the most annoying TV commercial? Uhh... there are too many. XD I never watch them or TV anyway
69. Do you shop at American Eagle? Nope, never even been in one
70. Favourite song at the moment? I love music too much, ya'll... umm.... the song I'm obsessed with right now is "Wolf" by Now, Now
71. Do you like your job? I love it. XD A lowly pizza delivery girl, but I love driving and listening to music and all of my co-workers and feeding people and making food... and cleaning (it's therapeutic to me) XD
72. Do you like your classes in school? I'm a drop out, no school for me. XD
73. How do you like your meat cooked? Medium rare~ (mee to wifey!)
74. Do you like these surveys. Not as much as I used to. XD It was ridiculous how many of these I did in my Myspace days....
75. Do you know how to tag three peoples? I have no idea.